100W LED Driver V2
Our 100W LED Drivers are the easiest and most efficient way to run 100W LED chips with DC power sources such as a 12V or 24V battery. They feature an internal boost converter to allow for input voltages between 11V and 28V. The regulated LED output is fixed at 3.5A for standard 100W LED COBs. It also includes output pins for a fan and 5V output for Arduino or R/C receiver.
LED on/off switching can be controlled by jumping the "ON/OFF" pins or with any 5V logic signal. If signal pin is suspended or provided with < 3V, the LED and fan output will be OFF. If signal pin is provided with >3V LED and fan output will be ON.
Dimming can be controlled via the "DIM" pin with a 0-5V analog DC signal. Each LED Driver includes a potentiometer that can be used to generate the 0-5V signal.
- Input voltage range - 11-27.5V
- Input fits XT60 connector
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Flicker free with high speed cameras up to 10,000 fps!
- Constant current regulated output (3.5A)
- LED must be capable of 3.5A. 45mil diode size recommended.
- Cooling Fan Output:
- Fan output voltage = input voltage
- Fan switches on/off with LED output
- 5V output for Arduino or R/C receiver control
- Dimmable via 0-5V Analog DC Signal (external potentiometer included)
- On/Off switching pin
- When disconnected = LED off
- When connected with 5V = LED on