Dynamic light/shadow motion from above
The AERIAL ARRAY system is designed to keep shadow edges as sharp as possible by grouping the LED Modules close together. It also allows for maximum creative control with a tilt-able base. Subjects can be lit from an angle to stretch shadows across the landscape.
The system can be purchased with either six, eight, or ten modules.
- Six modules: 37 Amps / 78,000 Lumens / 16.5 minutes of run time with a 6S 10AH LIPO (cut off @3.3V per cell)
- Eight modules: 51 Amps / 104,000 Lumens / 13 minutes of run time with a 6S 10AH LIPO (cut off @3.3V per cell)
- Ten modules: 65 Amps / 130,000 Lumens / 10 minutes of run time with a 6S 10AH LIPO (cut off @3.3V per cell)
- Includes R/C controlled switch for turning light on/off in air
- CRI: 90
- Weight: (not including landing gear)
- Six modules: 2450g
- Eight modules: 3150g
- Ten modules: 3850g
- Size: 300x150x130mm
- Includes EC5 connector
Required for use: