100W LED Modules
Our multipurpose 100W LED Modules are the most compact and inexpensive high power LED lights on the market. Simply plug in a battery or power supply and BAM! 14,000 lumens of high intensity light spills out the front. The integrated LED driver circuit supplies consistent power for the LED chip and cooling fan. We source the highest quality LED chips that make up 49% of the cost on the LED Modules BOM (bill of materials). Our LED Modules can be used alone, or together in a light bar array. They can be thought of as a lower cost DIY alternative to expensive high power lighting systems.
What makes our 100W LED Modules unique is their compact and light weight design. This is made possible by coupling extruded aluminum heat sinks with high power cooling fans. Most 100W LED chip systems use heavy heat sinks weighing over 1kg. Our efficient cooling system keeps temperatures down while weighing a mere 200g.
- Each Module is comparable in brightness to a 1000W Tungsten light
- Power with any 20-28V DC source
- High quality 100W Bridgelux LED chip
- Jumper pins for switching light on/off (not current bearing)
- Easy integration with custom lighting arrays
- On/off switch
- Tripod mounting bracket included
- Easily convert to spot light with our Parabolic Reflectors
- Far more efficient and less expensive than incandescent or HID lights
- LED Chip rated at 13,000 Lumens. We measured 14,000 Lumens! (without lens)
- Input: 20-28V DC
- Included power connector: XT60
- 60 Degree Glass Lens included
- Color Temperature: 5600K
- CRI: 85
- Noise: 50 db-A fan (about as loud as a running kitchen sink faucet) and high pitch tone.
- Flicker free at shutter speeds up to 1/3000th second
- Weight: 350g
- Dimensions: 125*60*60mm